**you must create a password to access the course**
The topics covered:
- What is a total knee replacement?
- Do I qualify for a knee replacement?
- Realistic expectations
- What happens during surgery
- Picking a surgeon and scheduling
- Pre-hab exercises
- First day in the hospital
- How to get in/out of bed, the shower, the car
- How to use a walker or cane
- Exercises day 1-365
- Knee flexion stretching ideas
- Knee extension stretching ideas
- Manipulation under anesthesia (MUA)
- Scar tissue
- Stiffness and swelling
- Rest and elevation
…and many more topics.
Upon purchasing this course, you agree to contact your surgeon or physical therapist BEFORE trying any exercises or stretches. This course is not medical advice.
If you have any trouble purchasing the course, please email [email protected]