I am struggling with my exercises, I don’t know which exercises I need to do & I need some guidance.
This self-guided class entails 4 weeks of exercise classes. There will be 3 workouts per week. Each workout will be 30-45 minutes long. You can choose any day or time to complete the class (they are pre-recorded).
The class also includes a Live Q&As every week with Dr. Samantha Smith PT to discuss exercises & answer your questions.
This class focuses on:
- improving quad weakness
- reduce knee pain
- correcting your gait/walking
- improving your range of motion
- decreasing risk of falls
- improving ability with stairs
- improve ability to stand for long periods of time
- strengthening hips & core
- improve balance
Requirement’s to enroll in the class:
- Physician clearance
- Not using walker or cane
- Must be 3+ months post knee replacement surgery
- At least 90 degrees of knee bending
- You can stand up from a regular chair without using hands