I need to get stronger before my knee replacement, but I don’t know what to do.
This course will cover exercise ideas to strengthen your leg before surgery. We will cover stretches, balance exercises and specific stretches for a knee replacement. The exercises are divided into 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced, based on your mobility and pain levels.
The topics covered:
- Quad strengthening exercises
- Hip strengthening
- Stretches for knee bending and straightening
- Balance exercises
- Exercises are specific to muscles that are weak after surgery
- Arm strengthening exercises
- Core strengthening exercises
…and many more topics.
I want you to feel confident with your decision to have a knee replacement and have all the tools your need to succeed. This is a long journey and I will help you succeed.
Dr. Samantha Smith PT, DPT