18-page educational guide to prepare for your knee replacement surgery
Once purchased, you will receive an email with the guide attached via PDF. If you have any issues at all, please email me at [email protected].
- What is a knee replacement?
- What happens during surgery? (Non-gory details)
- Equipment recommendations
- Common sources of pain
- Quadriceps weakness causes
- How to reduce swelling
- How to control pain
- 21 questions to ask surgeon at pre-op appointment
Upon purchasing this guide, you agree to not use the information as medical advice and to always seek advice from your surgeon or healthcare team. This guide is purely educational and will help you know what questions to ask your surgeon, but should not be used in place of medical advice.